This recipe makes a refreshing and delicious dressing, which you can use on a salad or as a marinade — or brush it onto fresh albacore on the grill. Best if made the day before and stored in the fridge.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp. red chile flakes
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- ¾ cup olive oil
Combine everything but the olive oil in a blender. With blender running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil till it’s thoroughly blended. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy Kelly Andersson, RecipeOnRequest.com